PD trip with family 2019





For the first time in my life, I celebrated eid neither at home nor at my village. For the first time ever, I celebrated eid while having our family holiday in Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.


Haha a little funny story, during our trip, my 11-year old brother asked me. "Kakak, I know what port means. And I know what son means. But what does Dick means, kakak?"
ROMFLOL🤣

So this trip was actually spontaneous. My father booked our hotel at the very morning before we started our journey. Hah, last minute planning has always been my family's game. 💁‍♀️

And yeah, there was also the part where we met my mother's high school friend. Dang, 30 years didn't seem like a long time for them. I envy their friendship. And my mom's friend was really really friendly. Like she gave us 3 good lemang still in their buluh plus chicken rendang plus beef rendang on the first night. Not to mention, she even invited us for lunch the next day. I hope my friends would be that nice when I grow up hahaha.

Lastly, I've got to say. The best part was this is an eid ul adha celebration. And there's always two things I anticipate for every eid ul adha.

First, fasting during yaumul arafah. Alhamdulillah MasyaAllah AllahuAkbar for the first time ever my whole family fasted together and we had iftar TOGETHER. Subhanallah, I love my family.

Second, what I love about aidiladha is that we are always reminded of the sacrifice made by Prophet Ibrahim and Prophet Ismail. And yes. Again, alhamdulillah someone reminded me this year and it gave me a motivation to continue loving Allah and do everything for His sake. Because whatever I have right now doesn't belong to me. Instead, it belongs to Allah and was only LENT for me. So cheers to another year of sacrifice😏

10082019 - 12082019
NHN🥀



Comments

Popular Posts