Someone cried rains and dogs (eh eh hambar) yesterday.
I went up to her.
I wanted to hug her.
But she was shaking.
And shivering.
So I hesitated.
And I just touched her by her elbows.
But she flinched.
Saying "I am not you. I am not you."
Clueless. Speechless. Thoughtless.
"Of course you're not me. You're you. In YOUR beautiful way."

That morning, I reflected on myself. Why would anyone want to be like me? I'm not that kind. I'm not that popular. I'm not that smart. I'm not perfect.
I myself almost started crying. Astaghfirullahhh... Only Allah knows the sins I HAVE DONE. AND THE SINS I'M STILL DOING. How Allah has really tutup my aib.

People see me on the outside. People look up to me like I'm sinless. So guys. This coming from me. I'm saying don't judge anyone by the outside. Cause only he knows what he has done. I'm not saying don't trust anyone. But I'm saying. People can change. And so I did. 😔

22112019

Comments

Popular Posts