Back at Home :)
Last night was a terrible night. I felt so lonely, and I didn't want to sleep and i went 'bonkers' on twitter. But it's so weird, the crazier I am, the more unexpected likes I get. Compared to the other posts.
And then malam tu mimpi that I was teman-ing friends yang baru balik dari Jordan sebab Covid-19 tapi parents dia tak sampai lagi. So I stayed up all night to accompany them. Tau-tau je pagi tu was actually my wedding day. And although everything was messed up because my parents were lambat, baju pun takde lagi, and I don't even know who my husband is, but... I was happy. And bila bangun, I was rather confused. Is that what a marriage supposed to feel like? If that is so, Ya Allah permudahkanlah :)
And lastly, nak citer jugak, this morning, my fam and I had breakfast at the porch. Hey, we're restricted to go out. So sitting at the porch with my beloved ones made me happy kayyy.
Well I guess, the point of me telling this is because I'm happy to be home. I get to dream something I've never even think about. I get to be with the people whom taught me 'love'.
Yes, love hurts. But love also heals. Try to find someone who can heal you more than it hurts. And for me, it's my fam. My real fam. Hence, I'm giving all of me for them. Boleh kan? ;) Ya Allah, teguhkanlah ikatan kami sehingga ke syurga. Amin~
17032020
NHN
And then malam tu mimpi that I was teman-ing friends yang baru balik dari Jordan sebab Covid-19 tapi parents dia tak sampai lagi. So I stayed up all night to accompany them. Tau-tau je pagi tu was actually my wedding day. And although everything was messed up because my parents were lambat, baju pun takde lagi, and I don't even know who my husband is, but... I was happy. And bila bangun, I was rather confused. Is that what a marriage supposed to feel like? If that is so, Ya Allah permudahkanlah :)
And lastly, nak citer jugak, this morning, my fam and I had breakfast at the porch. Hey, we're restricted to go out. So sitting at the porch with my beloved ones made me happy kayyy.
Well I guess, the point of me telling this is because I'm happy to be home. I get to dream something I've never even think about. I get to be with the people whom taught me 'love'.
Yes, love hurts. But love also heals. Try to find someone who can heal you more than it hurts. And for me, it's my fam. My real fam. Hence, I'm giving all of me for them. Boleh kan? ;) Ya Allah, teguhkanlah ikatan kami sehingga ke syurga. Amin~
17032020
NHN

Comments
Post a Comment