1st week in college - ngantuk edition
Hi I'm so ngantuk but I just wanted to write something HAHAHAHHAHA.
You know it feels so weird to have a huge respect to the most perfect guy I've ever seen and yet not fall for him
Yes, I'm very grateful for that, but it just makes me wonder, why? All my crushes have never been as perfect as him and yet I fell so hard and hit the ground that I cried while praying. And ni? This guy's way better kot, and yet I'm not head over heels for this guy.
Ugb I know I know I'm sooo not grateful and I'm truly sorry. Astaghfirullah. But legit ah. Ujian apa ni? Why suddenly I want that feeling of liking someone? Apa masalah aku ni? 🙁
Okay la, tu je nak rant
So ibrahnya, carilah ketenangan tu husna
Selagi kau tak tenang, kau akan rasa kekosongan dalam hati
And the ketenangan you're looking for doesn't just come out of love
It comes from remembering Allah.
Okay, hun😘
Remember that.
Ingat Allah always💕
You know it feels so weird to have a huge respect to the most perfect guy I've ever seen and yet not fall for him
Yes, I'm very grateful for that, but it just makes me wonder, why? All my crushes have never been as perfect as him and yet I fell so hard and hit the ground that I cried while praying. And ni? This guy's way better kot, and yet I'm not head over heels for this guy.
Ugb I know I know I'm sooo not grateful and I'm truly sorry. Astaghfirullah. But legit ah. Ujian apa ni? Why suddenly I want that feeling of liking someone? Apa masalah aku ni? 🙁
Okay la, tu je nak rant
So ibrahnya, carilah ketenangan tu husna
Selagi kau tak tenang, kau akan rasa kekosongan dalam hati
And the ketenangan you're looking for doesn't just come out of love
It comes from remembering Allah.
Okay, hun😘
Remember that.
Ingat Allah always💕

Comments
Post a Comment