Transition KMB -> UofT

 I told myself that I wanted to write at least 3 IB lessons that would be meaningful to life.

Tapi nak stop jap. It is currently in the middle of nadwah.

Me being a fasi. 

Idk man, all I can say is alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah. I am surrounded by masya Allah very nice people. I feel like my time tengah2 transition from KMB to UofT is not entirely wasted.

19/5 - habis IB

20/5 - balik rumah

20/5 to 3/6 - rehat (keje sikit2 ja like IC, biometric etc) [14 days]

3/6 to 25/7 - busy schedule (starts with the first fasi LEAD meeting and ends with fasi Nadwah post mortem) [52 days]

25/7 to 21/8 - last minute preparation before fly [28 days]

22/8 - fly in sya Allah


i can't imagine what I would be doing if it was not for my family, KDM peeps, usrah, depikir fam and MPP post kat KMB dulu. rasa macam Allah has been too kind to me to give me so many peluang untuk buat baik T.T masya Allah alhamdulillah.

So please, kekalkan la husna. waktu habis spm dulu pun, you didn't really have much time to rehat kan? teruskan. tetapkan langkahmu. hidup di dunia bukan untuk rehat, tapi untuk bercucuk tanam.

so lepas ni, habis degree pun, don't waste your time okie. spend your time wisely. kat canada, try to spread islam as much as you can okie hehehe

P/S = Kak Fatini kahwin esok!!! Omaigoddddd bestnyaaa tgk kak Fatini kahwin dengan orang hebat ahhh sukanyaaa idola kahwin dgn idola macam Kak Ijan dengan abang Iffah Zamani. hehe sekiannn


Comments

Popular Posts